Am I eligible for an Australian Skilled Migrant Visa?
To be eligible for general skilled migration to Australia, you must score at least 60 points in the Points Test. Points are awarded on the following criteria:
Apply now for your Australian Skilled Independent Visa
- Age: You must be under the age of 50 when you apply.
- English language: You need to have sufficient English language skills for working in Australia. Note: a higher level of English is required for certain occupations.
- Qualifications: Most occupation need post-secondary (such as university or trade) qualifications and your skills must be assessed by the relevant assessing authority. Visa First can organise this assessment for you. 15 Trade occupations and IT professionals can apply for a skills assessment based on work experience only.
- Nominated occupation: When you apply for your Australian Skilled Migrant Visa you must nominate a skilled occupation from the Skilled Occupations List which fits your skills and qualifications.
- Specific work experience
- Health assessment
- Character assessment
- Australian work experience
- Partner skills
- Credentialed second language
Call us to book your visa today or fill in our online registration form and we’ll call you back.