Australia Spouse/ Partner Visa

To obtain an Australian partner visa you have to be the spouse, or in a de facto relationship, with an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The partner visa is with initial duration of 2 years, and can later be extended to permanent residency if the relationship is continuing. Visa First will help you process your Australian Spouse/ Partner visa, providing you with all the information you need, and processing your application up to the standard required by the government for a successful application - contact us today.

Australian Spouse Visa – Married 

To apply for an Australian Spouse Visa on the basis of your marriage, you must be legally married to your partner. If you were married in a country other than Australia, and your marriage is valid in that country, generally, your marriage will be recognised as valid under Australian law as well. You will be required to provide a proof of your marriage, most often a marriage certificate.

Australian Partner Visa – De Facto Relationship

De facto partners must be able to prove they have lived together for a period of no less than 12 months. How to prove your relationship is genuine and continuing:

UK: +44 207 659 9186
Dublin: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny: +353 56 777 0227
Australia Lo-Call: 1300 655094
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996
USA: +1 (0) 866 772 9245
Canada: +1 (0) 866 601 5721

Alternatively, fill in an online registration form to have information sent to you by email.