Am I eligible for an Australian Work & Holiday Visa?
To be eligible for the 12-Month Work and Holiday Visa for Australia you need to meet the following criteria:
Note: If you are from any of the following countries
- You must hold a passport from the USA;
- You must be aged 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) at the date of application;
- You must be enrolled in a post secondary course of study, or you hold post secondary qualifications, or you have graduated from high school;
- You must meet the health and character requirements of Australian Immigration:
- You must be outside of Australia when you apply for and are granted the visa;
- You must not be accompanied by any dependants when you travel to Australia.
you are probably eligible for an Australian Working Holiday Visa
Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.