To be eligible for this visa your activities in Australia must not adversely affect the employment or training opportunities of Australians.
You must also meet the following eligibility requirements. Personal attributes and business background
Your personal attributes and business background must be relevant to your business activities in Australia. You may be asked to provide:
Purpose of visit
- evidence of educational or professional qualifications
- evidence of current employment and your role during your visit to Australia
- details of previous contacts with Australian business people or organisations
- documentation to show that the company you work for is an actively operating business
Examples:business registration certificate, annual report.
You may be asked to provide evidence of why you need to visit Australia on business. Evidence may include:
- a letter of invitation from the host organisation in Australia
- conference registration details
- your employment contract
- a letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit
- your itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved.
You must have enough funds to support yourself and your family during your stay in Australia. You may be asked to provide evidence, such as bank statements or a letter from your financial institution stating your financial position. Health requirements
You must meet certain health requirements and may need to undergo a health examination. You must include the results of medical tests with your application. Character requirement
You must meet character requirements